Thursday, February 19, 2015

A regular schedule

I was watching a clip on Ellen the other day and Terry Crews said "The trick is. Treat it like the spa. Ok. Go the the gym, read a magazine, and go home. Because the habit of working out is more important that the workout." I realized if I want to get where I want to be fitness wise, I just have to go, make it a habit first, then work hard. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxGhK5NOK5w start at 1:10)

So, I think I have a working schedule to keep me going to the gym.
Tueday/Thursday afternoon- Orem gym, SWIM
Wednesday/Friday morning- SF gym walk/run or spin
Monday/Saturday home- strength or kickboxing

My friend also asked if I would run/jog with her on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so I think since that is my swim day, I will do that too. That way I can get practice running outside.

So, the schedule is in place, now I need to make it a habit and work hard to get fit!

1 comment: