As my last post said, Spencer turned 3!
On his birthday we had cupcakes and he opened presents from Grandparents.
Of course he had a birthday crown!
The next day, Saturday, he had a birthday party with some friends.
It was a train theme. All the kids piled onto the "train" and conductor Robby pulled them along to all their stops. There was lunch, story time, play time, cake time, singing time, and present time. They each a had a ticket that got punched out as they loaded for their different stops. It was so cute and fun!
waiting for cake
After friends left it was such a nice day, Robby got the boys out to rake some leaves!
They had a blast!
The couple weeks before Halloween I convinced Robby to grow a goatee. I have wanted him to do it pretty much ever since we got married, but he always shaves when Sunday rolls around. Well, I finally convinced him to do it "for Halloween". I think he looks so handsome and studly with it! So he kept it, until the day after Halloween. Then he said it was irritating him so much, so I let him shave.
I have decided that although he is incredibly good looking with it, I prefer to kiss a clean shaven face! So Thanks Robby for giving it a go, but I probably won't ask you again to do it.
Robby and I had a date, and Katelyn was coming along, so I dressed her up!
She is SO stinkin' CUTE!
My cute kiddos!
Then it was self portrait time!
Spencer
Timothy
Me
I completely agree about the facial hair! I love the way Sean looks with stubble and a little goatee but kissing a clean shaven face always wins out! Your kids are so adorable=)
ReplyDelete