Thursday, August 22, 2013

Comparisons- just for fun!

I thought it would be fun to compare my children to each other at their newborn stage!

Hair:
Timothy had a small amount of hair/fuzz, but it was definitely Blonde.
Spencer looks to have about the same amount as Timothy (a tad more?) but his was slightly darker.
Katelyn has a ton of hair, and it is definitely dark.
Although they are all thinner on top.

Brand new:
Timothy had jaundice... you can see it in his skin tone.

 They have have cute chubby cheeks and round heads!

The Look: 
Sideways glance
Timothy
Katelyn

I guess I don't have one of Spencer... but look at their CHEEKS!

With Dad:
Timothy
 Spencer
Katelyn

I guess he has finally outgrown the constant hat wearing (now it is just occasional)...
and he has moved beyond wearing his BYU Men's Chorus sweater all the time (although he wouldn't be wearing it with Katelyn anyway because it is July)
I LOVE YOU Robby!
 I'm so happy you are my kids Daddy! They sure are lucky kids to have you, as am I the luckiest woman alive to have you for my husband!




2 comments:

  1. Such little cuties! It is fun to see how they all look so similar in the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete