Last Saturday, our AWESOME sister-in-law, Melody, took family pictures for us. She must have worked so hard this week to have them all done and ready for us today. Since she blogged about it, I'll just send you on over to her to see!
Enjoy!
http://merriemelody.blogspot.com/2012/06/photoshoot-with-rob-and-carlie.html
p.s. Thanks Melody!
You are so welcome! It was a lot of fun! And it was to get to know your boys better and to see you and Rob :)
ReplyDeletehey you look great carlie! cute family pictures! you kind of remind me of Julie Andrews in Sound of Music. thats a good thing.i love that movie:)
ReplyDeleteI love love love family photo shoots!!! You guys all look awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese are so Adorable! and I love your hair short! It suits you so well. I am starting to summon up the courage to do the same with my hair, but I have been told by Matt that he would be too sad. I think I would love it though...
ReplyDelete