Monday, May 14, 2012

we like to sing at our house!

There are a few songs that Timothy really likes to sing.
1. No More Monkeys jumping on the bed.
(this usually is the result when daddy gets out the guitar!)
2. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
3. I am a Child of God
(both of these are sung at random times, or- so cute- when Spencer is upset. Spencer is not comforted by these, but it is sweet that Timothy tries!)

As I said, when the guitar it out, this is the song!

Poor Timothy, this is the 4th time he sang this song. 1st- he sang, I thought was cute, got the camera. 2nd- he sang beautifully for the camera... it didn't record. Darn. 3rd- he sang in his "I can't believe you are making me sing this again" voice, I chose not to include here. 4th- I asked him to sing in his nice voice, he obliged, but poor guy's throat was dry from all that falsetto!

Sadly, I couln't get Timothy to sing I am a Child of God for the camera. maybe another time.
ENJOY!

And WOW, that took a REALLY long time to upload, Thankfully they turned out great! (first time doing the video thing.) I'm going to have to figure out a faster way!

3 comments:

  1. He has a great little voice. So cute, I can't wait to see the boys this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CuteCuteCute!!! And he sang it so well! And he knew all the words. What a smart little boy. I'm not sure what Spencer was saying during the second song, but it sounded cute too.

    ReplyDelete