The many faces of Timmy!

Scrunch face

Contemplative

Uhhh...
Sleeping
Nothing more precious than a sleeping child!




I LOVE this picture of my boys!
Bath Time
First time at home... there were ups and downs...

He didn't really like being naked and on his back... then once I put the washcloth to his body... he really started wailing!

But when I picked him up to wash his back... he seemed to be ok with it.

He really liked getting his hair washed! Look how cute he is when he is content!

Now we are all done and he is patiently waiting to get dressed... and be fed!

One week old
I can almost smell him! There is no better smell than a warm, snuggly baby after a bath. Mmmm mmmm good!
ReplyDeleteIsn't he adorable?!
Very cute and oh so fun! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO SO cute! I love your pictures! I tell everyone their babies are cute, but Timothy has to be the cutest little boy in the whole world. Things must be okay, 'cuz as soon as I saw him, I wanted ANOTHER baby. I need a boy. :) I must meet this nephew so I can hold his little fingers and pat his cute little legs and say hello properly. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. I love all his faces. Sawyer did the same thing with his baths. Love it.
ReplyDelete