Pictures: So when I arrived, Aunt Julie mentioned that she forgot her camera and felt bad... so I called Robby and asked him to go home and get it for me before he went to the game. He said, "Do you really need it?" I said, "Yes! we really need it!" So he was so kind to go out of his way to bring the camera back for us!
And this is what we really needed it for... the ONE picture that was taken!
Thanks honey for bringing the camera when we didn't REALLY use it...So, at the shower we had fun visiting and enjoying some very YUMMY food! We opened gifts and played a game! For the game everyone had to guess how big around my tummy was with a piece of yarn... it was so funny to see the guesstimations people made by wrapping the yarn around their own belly, then adding a little bit. The funniest were the two that were about 1-3 feet longer than my belly (thanks guys... now I know how I look!!! j/k) and Aunt Julie won with only about 2 inches too long! Way to go!
Thanks to everyone for coming and for the wonderful gifts! Here is an after picture of all the awesome stuff I got that I can't wait to use on my little guy!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man!! We love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I wasn't able to come. It sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI've still got your gift that I need to bring over. Maybe we'll wait and bring it after you have the baby. I can't wait to see & smell him!